MK Novo is looking for strengthening the team with new members.
MK Novo is an İstanbul based boutique management consultancy company offering management, operations and brand consultancy services from strategy to execution. MK Novo is committed to create value for the clients through customized and integrated solutions that will excel expectations with a dynamic, experienced, committed and passionate team.
As a consultant in our team, you will have the opportunity to;
- be part of an experienced team that you can rapidly learn from and develop yourself,
- work in a diverse range of businesses,
- have direct contact with partners and senior level clients,
- identify and solve most complex and challenging business problems of the clients,
- consult and make a true impact for recognized brands and clients,
- prove yourself and earn responsibility as much progress as you can handle.
On any given day, you might
- attend client interviews to understand client’s business model,
- carry out research for best practices and benchmarks,
- collect, cleanse and analyze data to generate insights,
- work collaboratively with client process owners leveraging their resources and knowledge to achieve project goals and complete deliverables on-time;
- identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions;
- present findings and recommendations to clients;
- implement recommendations and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out;
- participate in the development of best-in-class advice and deliverables;
- prepare business proposals and presentations to support business development activities.
The nature of the work varies according to the project focus, but your work is likely to involve crafting strategy for a brand and/or a company, developing a marketing plan, restructuring an organization, designing a work flow/ process, optimizing a supply chain, developing a business model and etc.
The ideal person should possess;
- strong problem solving and structured thinking skills,
- a can-do attitude and hands-on approach with no hesitation to roll up the sleeves when required,
- ability to communicate and explain complex ideas concisely, on paper and in words,
- ability to demonstrate active participation in internal and client meetings and verbally communicate his/her ideas clearly,
- very high attention to detail,
- proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint,
- a strong academic record from a well-recognized institution, Bachelor’s Degree required. MS or MBA is preferred but not a must.
- excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills,
- flexibility in work location,
- no military obligation for male candidates or postponed for at least 2 years.
- For junior roles- fresh graduates or up to 3 years of professional experience (experience in management consultancy and/or business development department is preferred)
- For Senior roles – minimum 5 years of professional experience, preferably in consultancy is a must.
If you are interested, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please visit our website www.mknovo.com.tr.